- 450 g Protein butterflied and slightly flattened.
- 1 Flavours Herbs, fruits, spreads what ever compliments the protein.
Sous Vide Techniques
- Vacuum Sealer
- Baking Paper
- Plastic Wrap
- Aluminium foil
- Baking Paper
- Fill the Sous Vide Oven. Set the Temperature to 64°C/147°F and the time for 1:30 hours. or Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Pound the turkey breast evenly into a rectangular shape. Do NOT smash the breast it needs to stay together. Place the sage leaves on the turkey. Roll up the turkey.
- Lay out a piece of baking paper to place the protein on. Butterfly, flatten or pound the protein into a rectangle - so we can roll it up. Place your flavours along one end of the protein. Use the baking paper to roll up the protein and flavours.
- Lay out a piece of plastic film and roll up again. This time twist of the ends as tight as you can and secure them either by knotting the film or using an elastic band. It will make a nice roll shape. Place the protein in a vacuum bag and seal. Place into Sous Vide Oven when it comes to temperature and let cook.
- Lay out a piece of foil. Holding it tight roll it up in the foil, again twisting it tightly and sealing the ends of the foil. Place on a baking tray and place in the oven for approximately 45 -60 minutes. It depends on your oven and its settings.
- When the roll is cooked release it from its container and gently fry the outside to make it brown and delicious looking. Let it rest for 5 minutes then slice and serve.