Basic slaw then add what ever veggies you have in the fridge.
Servings 8 people
- 2 cup Cabbage two types preferably 1 cup of each finely sliced
- 2 medium carrots grated/ shredded or finely julienned
- 1 medium Onion Red finely sliced
- 1 Small Fennel finely sliced
- 1 Small Beetroot finely sliced
- 1 tbsp Egg Mayonaise
If you have a mandolin slicer the slaw will have a more delicate mouth feel. Make sure all the vegetables are finely sliced. Mix together in a salad bowl.
Dress with either thick and creamy mayo style dressing, or a thin vinegar oil based dressing.