Rocket, Asparagus and Parmesan Salad
- 2 bunches asparagus woody ends trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup 60ml olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 75 g baby rocket
- 1/3 cup 40g shaved parmesan
- Blanch the asparagus in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender crisp then plunge into iced water. Drain, then set aside.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- To serve, arrange asparagus, rocket and parmesan on a serving platter and drizzle with the dressing. Serve immediately.